Trailer for the Breaking the Glass Show – BtG 000
On the Show Today
In order of appearance…
- [00:48] Adeyinka Faleti – Senior Vice President, at United Way of Greater St. Louis
- [01:32] Kayla Griffin – Owner / Operator of Chick-fil-A Franchise
- Again at [03:54] when she found out she was picked to be an owner
- [01:55] Bryce Fisher – NFL Veteran, VP at Merrill Lynch
- [02:46] Joycelyn Eason – Senior Attorney at Wells Fargo
- [03:47] Shaun Randolph – Managing Director at George Swain Investments
[numbers in brackets] will jump you to that time in the audio file
What You Will Learn
What the podcast is about and how to subscribe and share this thing.
This trailer is introducing the Breaking the Glass Show with TQ Senkungu. We’re here to showcase successful people of color in all walks of life so you can see their success, learn from it and use their steps to achieve success on your own.
Subscribe now in iTunes, breakingtheglass.com or your favorite podcatcher. Just search for Breaking the Glass TQ.
It’s on the sidebar on your desktop or scroll down on mobile for all the links.
Latest posts by TQ Senkungu (see all)
- Jamie Rhone Turned His Experience Into Ownership in a Defense Company – BtG 026 - September 29, 2018
- After a Distinguished Air Force Career, Jamie Rhone is Building a Successful Consulting Business and Lifestyle – BtG 025 - August 31, 2018
- How Marc Ranger’s Economic Movement in Communities of Color is Transforming Generations – Btg 024 - July 5, 2018