Welcome to the Breaking the Glass Show – BtG 001
On the Show Today
I’m TQ Senkungu a leadership evangelist. My background at the US Air Force Academy, as an active duty officer, a corporate professional, entrepreneur, and nonprofit professional are all coming together to make this show a fun educational experience for all including me.
What You Will Learn
- This show is for people of color
- This show is for all races
- You’ll learn my philosophy for how people of color will succeed
- We need to publicize stories of successful people of color
- It’ll inspire others
- It’ll provide a blueprint for success for others
- I’m a chill Christian, husband, dad, and clown
- We’re forming a community
Breaking the Glass is the fruition of years of thought and planning. In this episode, you’ll learn why I made this podcast in more detail along with who it’s for, which is everyone even though it’s aimed at people of color. But white people have a lot to gain listening as well and are welcome.
I also talk about the show format which is long form interview and then you’ll get to know me and see a little about the humor, experience and focus I bring to the table.
I know you’re going to enjoy the show and we will build a community of Glass Breakers together.
Latest posts by TQ Senkungu (see all)
- Jamie Rhone Turned His Experience Into Ownership in a Defense Company – BtG 026 - September 29, 2018
- After a Distinguished Air Force Career, Jamie Rhone is Building a Successful Consulting Business and Lifestyle – BtG 025 - August 31, 2018
- How Marc Ranger’s Economic Movement in Communities of Color is Transforming Generations – Btg 024 - July 5, 2018